Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Conte: I will not leave Italy

Conte: I will not leave Italy

Italy national team coach, Antonio Conte, denied reports that call will put the post as coach of the Azzurri. According to him, the news is just a rumor.

Conte Italian coach Cesare Prandelli replaced the sacked in August 2014. One of the considerations for choosing Conte 45-year-old coach was a success, as Juventus won three Serie A titles in a row since 2011.

Conte been diving six games with Italy. He recorded five wins and one draw and Italy topped the standings while Group H Euro 2016 qualifiers.

"I took this job with enthusiastic people who want me and so did the Italian fans," said Conte.

"This job gives me a lot of responsibility and speculation that is part of football. I denied I will be out of a job," added the former Juventus player.

0 comments

Post a Comment